What does this integration do?
This integration enriches your Marketo leads with the predictive and behavioral lead attributes generated by MadKudu.
This is particularly useful for:
- Creating automated workflows in Marketo (eg. “send an email on behalf of a sales person when customer is ready to buy”)
- Creating smarter Marketo reporting (eg. “how many truly qualified leads were created month over month”)
- Personalizing outreach based on predictive and behavioral attributes (eg. greet a customer saying “I saw you created your first 10 reports and I thought I would reach out to discuss…”)
How to set it up?
- Follow these Marketo’s instructions to obtain Client ID, Client Secret, Endpoint URL and Identity URL.
- Log in MadKudu, click “Integrations” and then “Marketo”.
3. Copy/paste the information and click “save”.
4. Last step is to create the MadKudu fields in Marketo so that your leads can be enriched with your MadKudu data.
- You can find a comprehensive list of fields here.
- Follow Marketo’s instructions to create the custom fields.
- Field usage settings being every time “Included in layout: No, Editable by API: Yes, Visible in the UI: Yes”.
What are some of the fields you pull from Marketo?Here are some of the fields we typically pull from Marketo (but this is NOT exhaustive):
What privileges does this integration require?
This integration requires the following privileges:
- Read lead data from Marketo (email, company information and lead details)
- Read lead activity from Marketo
- Update lead information in Marketo